Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Let's Spread the Love....






I stumbled on the Wonderful "Be....Dream....Play...." blog which captured my interested in art journaling. That led me to Daisy Yellow, which then lead me to Dirty Footprints. Ironically, Valentine's Day was the first day I started the art journaling as a gift to my husband.

Then today I see Dirty Footprints is sponsoring a "Art Journal Love Day". Kismet or what? Now that I put my artwork and your button up, I notice the color story is very similar...so interesting!

Now I have the courage to share my work AND win a prize? What took me so long to begin? I love this art journaling community. LOVE IT!

Thank you, Connie, for providing the inspiration!

Peace & Light,
Lorrie





6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Talk about synchronicity!!

    Thanks for celebrating with me!

    BIG Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! I hope to see more of your work soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I am anxious to learn new techniques and gain inspiration from the group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serendipitous!! Good for you Lorrie...Love your page! Isn't it funny how we arrive at places "subconsciously" and find we were meant to be there anyway?

    Michelle Ward once told me that she believes we meet the people we are meant to meet along the way... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, you won. And i thought i will be the first follower from your blog. I hope to see more work from you.

    ReplyDelete